View Single Post
Old December 6, 2022, 07:53 PM
Administrator

Default The Happily Married Monk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricC View Post
Gordon,

Thanks for offering a while back on the forum to look at a market research report when I was learning about making and selling the reports.

What came out of all that was realizing something pretty cool. I lost all interest in going back into things analytical, software, databases, and even aviation, my first career in my adult life.

There are just not many motivating carrots out there any more. And I don't respond well to sticks, haha. Maybe age has something to do with it?

These days I have a tendency toward hermit ways. Maybe more the Married Monk. One thing for sure, whatever doesn't align with the Married Monk doesn't get any attention.

There is plenty for a Married Monk to do though so no worries about getting bored. Maybe even sell a talisman or two at the local farmer's market. Learning about fixed star and constellation talismans right now. Quite interesting stuff.

Anyway, I didn't want to leave your offer to provide feedback dangling in the air.

Thanks again,
Eric

Tailsman, charms, amulets.

I can see a table with this on it: A Tee-Talisman, wearable talisman with a jade amulet and a four leaf clover charm. You explaining the differences to the folk, handing them a little hotsheet about them...with order form on back...and paying for the corn and beans other vendors offer from your sales.

You'll need to refresh my memory of my feedback offer, is it something I need to do, or something I have done?

I did spend some time going over your site, and offer this to the HAPPILY Married Monk.

A couple of points. I took the handwriting courses, and I think Glenn Osborn can shed some light on how he used this in his business.

But TAROT, is very popular, I think there is a Warrior who does Tarot at those types of venues, flea markets, farmer markets, fairs, etc.

The popular HBO show WHITE LOTUS features the remarkable actress J.Cool consulting a TAROT card reader.

As for a money making slant, and I am not assuming anything, but if it is a direction you might want to take your site, then those posts on listening to your quiet voice, I thought, would make a good hotsheet/front end with a short report on how to find and how to listen to your quiet voice.

Likewise with 8 june 2018 post on how to mix magick, money career would find a decent audience.

You have a lot of content, of course, you may not want to monitize it, I don't want to assume anything.

I'm glad you have found enjoyment in the Hermit ways, now, if you want to become an ascetic like me, whilst remaining happily married, don't suggest a move to the woods and a yurt. I feel that a Married Monk would have the best of both worlds.

Asceticism spirit within a carnal happy form.

GordonJ

Let me know if there is something I can provide feedback on, be glad to do it.