View Single Post
Old December 15, 2006, 06:24 AM
MichaelRoss

Default Serious problem of Global warming? HAHAHA!

Phil,

Thanks for giving ideas.

Unfortunately, I feel this is one of those... Questionable... areas. And should NOT be pushed any more than the lefty, greeny, media groups already are.

Seriously.

This planet has been through Ice Ages and Warm Ages from time beginning. Lo-o-o-o-o-o-ong Before us humans walked around. So to now Claim... or Imply... the Climate has been Stable and Just Now us Humans have Messed it up and Made it Warmer... is, frankly, Conclusion Without Thought and a result of Questionable Science, even a result of Post Hoc Fallacy (e.g. Eating fruit causes car crashes, because people in car crashes ate fruit at some time in the week before the crash). And leads, ultimately, to More Taxes - as gumints try to Solve non-existant problems - and maybe even a world tax, and certainly more Restrictions.

AIDS is a result of HIV
SARS Epidemic
Global Warming caused by humans

Three peas in the same questionable dodgy-science pod.

Michael Ross

P.S. I bet those Vikings in Greenland had Wished for global warming a few hundred years ago when the polar ice cap came down several hundred miles and made it too cold to inhabit and farm, where once they had. Dam Global Cooling. (Same goes for the more recent Year Without Summer all across Europe and even in the US.)

P.P.S. Let's not forget Global Dimming. (Look it up - the savior to Fake Global Warming - Fake Global Dimming)

P.P.P.S. Of course, the REAL culprit is Global Rotation. It causes us to suffer through long periods of darkness, in which we need to use electricity to light our way... and heat to keep us warm. Plants have resticted growth, the sea level changes constantly, causing erosion, and so on. And when factored in with the abomination of Global Wobble, we have Disaster on our door stops. I say we need a Global Rotation Awareness day. And to do something about it NOW. Because in years to come, the Cost will amount to many many billions of dollars (sarcasm off).

Last edited by MichaelRoss : December 15, 2006 at 09:44 PM. Reason: added link and example; clarified "caused by humans"