View Single Post
Old August 30, 2007, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Default A NEW day begins at the farm, and we're excited as pigs at slop time...

Dien and I have had a lot of discussion lately. I can't speak for him, but for myself...

"I've seen the light".

An epihany? Perhaps.

I think it is more of Synergy. We've put our heads together with each other and also with other people. It could be Coincinetics...coincidences that seem to happen for a reason...or just plain old coincidence...so what? What matters is we BOTH have had a light bulb turned on.

Dien met a guy in Melbourne who just happened to be there at the right time and in a two hour power lunch revealed the most AMAZING money making strategy on the planet.

Meanwhile, back on the farm, yours truly, the Original Dumb Ol Dirt Farmer, had a whack up side my head too.

And it was about an AMAZINGLY similar money making opportunity that dove tails nicely with Dien's discovery.

The first result of these coincidences is an immediate expansion of SowPub forums. Some may become very popular, others may fall by the wayside. It doesn't really matter, although I suggest if you find a good thread in ANY of the forums, you copy and paste it into your SowPub folder you keep on your desktop for easy access.

We use the metaphor of a farm here. We plant Seeds Of Wisdom for Harvests Of Happiness.

The main acreage is for the general growing and nurturing of ideas. Our archives contain very unusual information about all kinds of wild subjects. We're Entrepreneurs with more than one dimension, we think of things other than just about the money.

NOW we have decided to do a little "share cropping" if you will. Around the perimeter of this farm we've designated small plots (new forums) of land for the development of specialized crops.

It is a concept that worked very nicely for me over a decade ago when I was just a piddling around in some other guy's farm and kept my little plot of small potatoes growing out on the back 40.

So it is a NEW day at SowPub.

We invite you to join in and watch it grow, we expect some great things to happen. It will if we get participation. YOU know somethng...and one of our new plots might be the perfect place for you to share what you know.

And if not, contact us, we are open to the idea of opening up NICHE specific forums, and will consider opening one up just for you based upon your experience and wisdom. Fair enough?

We think so.

Dien and Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : August 30, 2007 at 10:32 AM.