View Single Post
Old July 31, 2017, 02:07 PM
haveaClue

Default Re: What do you want....from us? Tool reviews

Hi
I would like to see online or mobile Apps that really save time or help to make money.
maybe provide a example or a link to a short video explaining the example.

This is of course for anyone to chime in.

I rarely use Letgo a mobile app but I use OfferUp a mobile app alot to arbitrage between eBay Amazon and Craigslist.

There is a new App i just learned about but havent used it yet
IFTTT
Among other things it allows you to setup a search alert on craigslist.org

I copied below from Wikipedia.org:

IFTTT (pronounced /ɪft/[4]) is a free web-based service that people use to create chains of simple conditional statements, called applets. An applet is triggered by changes that occur within other web services such as Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.[5] For example, an applet may send an e-mail message if the user tweets using a hashtag, or copy a photo on Facebook to a user's archive if someone tags a user in a photo.[6] IFTTT is an initialism for If This Then That.[7]

In addition to the Web-based application, IFTTT runs on iOS and Android. On February, 2015, IFTTT renamed their original application to IF, and released a new suite of apps called Do which lets users create shortcut applications and actions.[8] As of 2015, IFTTT users created about 20 million "recipes" each day.[9] All of the functionalities of the Do suite of apps have since been integrated into a redesigned IFTTT app.

Best Regards
Jerry
P.S. I Appreciate the time and effort required for this forum to remain a valuable resource, especially keeping out spam. Thank you Dien and Gordon.