View Single Post
Old June 4, 2018, 03:20 PM
EricC

Default Re: Another: WHAT, you aren't making any money? These guys are.

Thanks Gordon.

Been getting my site put together over the last few weeks. It's good enough now so I have a place to publish my creative output on mystic matters. And my techie brain is satiated enough to let other brain parts do their thing. When I have some hotsheets done I can set up landing pages for offers. For now it's blog style.

Looking around on-line there are quite a few places where people are seeking either to learn rituals or have someone do rituals on their behalf. This is true really across the board in the occult. Tarot, astrology, intuitives, etc... Some do and others want help from the doers.

I can definitely see a ladder of products/services or system to work within. Today I have gotten started on the first rung with a hotsheet.

My DIY Ritual Hotsheet (not final title) is going to be about 1-2 pages. Still working on it.

Got a paypal account, file hosting, and have an idea where to show up and intersect my value offer with their need. This is probably what I am least sure about in the process. I won't know if my value offer is of interest until people either respond or don't.

I am also not sure whether to charge a couple bucks for this Hotsheet or give it away. Ideas are springing up though for more Hotsheets so I am confident I can come up with other valuable Hotsheets to give away in exchange for subscribing to my email list. I am inclined to offer it for 2 or 3 bucks.

Eric

Last edited by EricC : June 4, 2018 at 03:52 PM.