Thread: Wow!
View Single Post
Old May 8, 2015, 06:28 PM
Don Alm

Default Re: Wow!

Glenn......you said you got the videos ranked for "Long Tail" Keywords!

If you use KeyWords like "best emergency auto repair in Toledo"....you'd probably get that video ranked within a few minutes BUT chances are very few, if any, people will be entering that KeyWord.

Using a KeyWord like; "auto repair toledo" would probably take longer to get on page 1 BUT.....that is a POPULAR KeyWord and would DRAW calls like flies!

Ryan McKinney has a WSO called "Offline Legion" where he provides a very good instruction on how to get Videos Ranked for GOOD, POPULAR KeyWords.

He also says to Pick a biz at random (preferably one that has a website and does some advertising around town).....upload and optimize the Video (preferably using a YouTube Channel with the name of the KeyWord (Auto Repair Toledo) ......then aim the CallFire number to that biz.

I've found that when I check CallFire there ARE Calls a few days after I ranked the "Popular" keyword.

Las Vegas is a big town.....Mark Helton (one of my Video Marketing consultants) ranked a Video for the keywords LAS VEGAS ROOFER in Jan of 2011 and.....the video is STILL THERE at the Top.

The biz also has a website AND, according to Mark, has been paying Mark $700 a month for over 4 years!

So.....there are ways to Rank Popular Keyword videos. You will probably need to do some Back linking and other techniques However.....once you get the "knack".....it sure is nice to get Monthly Payments without having to do much "work"!

Also.....here's a Video Review of probably the best program I've used to sell individual videos. It's called "Video Cash Volcano" and Lee Cole is reviewing it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajd1o5G8AUI

Don Alm