View Single Post
Old April 13, 2015, 05:45 PM
Administrator

Default Thanks Dien, I watced several...it is in it's INFANCY.

Hi Dien,

It needs some tweaking, and a lot of development, but it is new, and if a savvy marketer comes up with a way to cash in on the live streaming, watch out.

I think it might be good for live remotes, at, say marketing events, where you could catch one of the experts and do a quick interview, lets watch what happens here and brainstorm some money I zation...how to moolahize this thing.

Just think if Taylor Swift were to broadcast on a daily basis, the girl would be a Billionaire in no time.

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

I took the time to test out Periscope yesterday, and also their competitor, Meerkat... There are some possibilities here, don't you think?!

These are all iPhone apps. They enable you to broadcast live straight from your phone, and also enable others to tune in and watch your broadcast too!

(I think Android apps are coming...)

What else?

It's not really designed for the desktop, but third parties have created websites where you can tune in as well... Here's one of them - http://www.lookats.com

There are definitely marketing possibilities here. Those who get in early enough are likely to have the biggest success with it!

Best wishes!

Dien