View Single Post
Old October 28, 2006, 11:14 PM
Jason

Default Re: HMMMMMM........

Here is the text of your first post in the thread.

#1 October 26th, 2006, 12:50 AM
Don Alm
Member Join Date: Sep 2006

Re: Selling Full Color Photo Business Cards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Find a source that will do 1000 Photo Biz Cards for $30/M

2) Get some Sample Cards from the printer. Place them in a 3-ring binder.

3) Make up a "Rate Sheet" and "Order Form".

4) Call on businesses....tell the owner you are offering Full Color PHOTO Business Cards for a special price....show samples....show Rate Sheet with "1,000 Cards for $130 + $60 one-time setup fee....= $190 Collect deposit of $95....place order with printer....deliver order and collect balance of $95.

5) Do this 5 times a day. (Some offices will order 2, 3, 4, or more sets)

I know 2 women who've been doing this for awhile and get their 5 to 8 sales a day from 8 till noon.

Don Alm

Make Money with Photo Business Cards
http://www.donalm.com

The only thing diff about mine is that it doesn't lead someone to a link to sell them a report.
Why must you tell "little ol' me" that my advice is no good?
It is almost a carbon copy of yours.
If my advice is of no value, I guess that you just like seeing your name on the screen too eh?

Don I am done dealing with your desperate sales attempts and have been for some time. (no updates to my site about you) I have better things to do that chase your posts all over the net.

In closing I would like to ask.........
What happened to the 3 people ( 2 gals and 1 guy) you had selling these for you that reported back to you on Fridays?
Now you state that you only "KNOW" 2 people that sell 5-8 prders per day before noon.

You can buy the best report there is, even ones that outline the script to be used as well as design templates for preffered card source, and a person learning to sell simply can't sell on the written word!
They need to go out and do it and determine what is best for their skill set.
I would bet that Bea, or anyone for that matter, will fall 100 times before they succeed. This is good and a needed lesson of the learning proccess!

My advice to Bea remains the same....
Just go out and try it.
Jason