Thread: New Site found
View Single Post
Old September 20, 2006, 10:35 AM
Joetrevison

Default Re: New Site found

You Cannot Resist does give you 100% but if you ad words it takes it down. That is not a real good software.

You certainly can't depend on that to find a winning headline.

The answer to that is find the 100 best Headlines of the past and revise them to your product and service.

Many companies do that. It works for some businesses but not for others.

"The Lazy Man's Way to Riches" worked like dynamite for the late Joe karbo. However anyone using that it works poorly. The secret is Joe was first. You have to change. How about this: "The Lazy Man's Way to Winning In The Stock Market" I don't know if you would have to test, test, test. And know something about the stock market and having is system of making it work with little action.

I know a system. I learned from Morton Sulman, many years ago playing the commodities market.

Never used, too scared. You pick several of the same commodies he suggested and put stop loses 5% below the first commodies you buy. You keep on moving the 5% as it goes up. You can even invest it it if you have money.

He has a list of the commodies that this works with. Soybeans it one I remember.

I have to check his book.

How about a little booklet $5.95 booklet on his system, giving him credit for the system.