View Single Post
Old August 2, 2018, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Default Re: JAMES ALLEN- THE WAY OF PEACE. Cash in on meditation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_g View Post
Nice scenarios, guess this thing went really widespread back in the 60' with the Beatles and hippies. Combined with Dien's ideas about business in Bali this should be a good combo

WE children of the 60's may have embraced some of the ideas, but today, the Millenialls, especially at the upper end 35ish, are STRESSED out. Many over student loan debt they have been paying on for years.

I remember when David Letterman had his heart surgery, then during his recovery embraced meditation. As did many of the people of the 90s, and into the 21st century.

What I like about the idea, is you need a room. Get a room (as the saying goes) and you can do a lot with it.

In fact I'm meeting with one of the guys with a room for lease, to see what restrictions he has, or if he'd prefer a JV. I know I could get him 50% more from his lease, IF he pieces and parcels it out.

A room with a nice hardwood floor, can serve a lot of purposes, bring your own mat for meditation, yoga, exercise, no equip pilates, dance, add a few mats for judo, karate, self-defense, a few tables for knitting, jewelry making...

An empty room has a lot of potential, especially if it is shared.

Gordon