View Single Post
Old September 30, 2021, 11:05 AM
Administrator

Default My first virtual product HOW TO START A CULT FOR FUN AND PROFIT.

Thanks Glenn, my head is still spinning from our chat, you sent me down many rabbit holes.

In my very first electronic book, circa 1985, I wrote about starting a CULT, or a club if cult offended one...

And I wrote about getting rich via starting your own ASSOCIATION. I thought about starting two of them way back in the 1970s, one for NON PGA golf instructors and one for RESUME writers. Alas, I did NOT.

But in your post is the GOLDEN TICKET to recurring passive income, make them RENEW every year. I had that idea for the SQ1 Trainers too, but that isn't one I want to pursue.

How about being a doctor, doing injectables, like Botox, and having to spend THOUSANDS every year to keep your certification up? And what if the person doing the certifications were getting a % of sales of botox too? Yeah, that actually happens.

Your club is sort of like an association, any recurring membership idea is going to go a long way to keeping a fire in the stove and belly full, eh?

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Thanks Gordon/Dien,

Brilliant guy I met at a 25K seminar.

I got to watch while He Tested Dozens and dozens of ideas. Paid full price for Radio Ad Tests.

Quickly went thru a Million Bucks.

Confessed to me His EGO got the better of him.

At the time a 30 Second ad on a Radio Station in Arkansas was only 10 bucks.
MUCH better place to test.

Every single Idea We Tested - on National Radio - by Spending Moolah FLOPPED.

How did he get so rich you ask.

Well.

The Client we were working with at the time - An attorney who specialized in Car Accidents - Didn't have his System Packaged up.

No Marketing.

No Print Manual. Audio or video Course.

So While we were doing that.

The National Association of Attorneys REACHED OUT and Asked if our Client
would TEACH 100's of other LESS SUCCESSFUL attorneys how to use his Software Program.

REQUIRED each year.

All Attorney's have to Do Continuing Education Courses.

SANDY got in front of 100's of them.

MANDATED to show up in one Place By LAW.

And with the Systems we Created Started making MILLIONS!

Success from a Completely UNPREDICTABLE direction.

THIS Is why You Want to test Fast and Free.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - Notice how this fits Jay Abraham's HOST - PARASITE Model?