View Single Post
Old June 17, 2017, 10:03 AM
sandalwood

Default Re: My Bug Out plan is being thought out...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

The world does seem a bit more scary nowadays than it was in the recent past...

Kim Jong Un threatened to vaporize Australia with nuclear weapons a couple months ago. (I live in Australia, though I also have US citizenship...) So that worried me. Experts say it's unlikely that North Korea can reach Australia accurately with nuclear missiles, though, which is a slight comfort... But they're working, working, working on increasing their missile range and accuracy...

(As for the USA... North Korean missiles can't reach the mainland USA yet, but it's believed their missiles could reach Hawaii and Alaska.)

I don't have plans yet... But I should!

Best wishes,

Dien

P.S. I've been working diligently (mainly writing)... I also have a survival information business... More will be coming out about that in a few months. Right now, I'm focusing on some other things, but it's all coming...

Dien,

Let's assume North Korea can actually bomb, nuclear or otherwise, Australia. Let's also assume they do. Tell me where you will be "bugging" to. Sounds like your choices are limited even if you do survive the first wave of the attack.

Instead of bugging out, a theme the Agora people are hustling right now BTW, how about bugging in. Or, said another way, how about making yourself as comfortable and wealthy as possible under your current circumstance.