View Single Post
Old May 26, 2003, 01:31 PM
Ray Chong

Default Life beyond JV's and Internet Marketing vs. Direct Mail

Hello All,

This is my first post to this forum. I occasionally drop by for inspiration and today would like to ask a question... actually 2.

I've recently started promoting a product of mine and have experienced some success with joint ventures. What I've found is that they create a burst of traffic and sales, and just as quickly wind up.

What I'd like to know are ways that any of you successful online marketers continue the inflow of targetted vistors afterwards. Finding people with good lists of prospects that fit my product is getting increasingly difficult. Search engine optimization appears to be a very tough way of fighting for traffic, and buying keywords is something I'm looking into.

The other consideration I have right now, is to take the success of the project and turn it into a direct mail project, where I can buy lists of targetted prospects. I haven't ever done direct mail, but it poses a simpler access to the market.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can push for further growth online / and or share their experience of the probablility of successfully taking an online information product offline.

Finally does anyone have any familiarity with Ken McCarthy and his "System" seminar or information? This stuff seems really expensive, but I'm curious if it could work for me.

Thanks for your time,
Ray