Thread: $1,491 A WEEK!
View Single Post
Old April 13, 2015, 12:38 PM
Administrator

Default As long as we are tossing out ideas...

I like the partial idea, reminds me of Don's locked disc, you rec'd the product, just had to buy the keys to it.

I would like to see (or hear) a reason why the seller is selling.

Show them a 20 second video, and offer to add their voice over as to why they are selling and what they like about the house.

"Hi thanks for watching our video. The reason we are selling our house is because our children have grown and it is too much house for just the two of us, we want to move into a condo. We love this neighborhood, the kids could walk to school, there is nearby shopping and there hasn't been a crime in this area in 20 years, unless you count the guy who doesn't mow his lawn as much as the rest of us. But it is a well kept neighborhood, lots of school age kids, nearby stores, restaurants, very convenient location.

Our taxes are the best in the area and the city has the best services in the county. If you are looking for a safe environment to raise your family, an area with great parks and amenities, low crime and friendly people, please call and arrange a walk through.

We are not using a realtor because we don't want mobs of unqualified lookers tramping through our home.

Or commentary to match the video, maybe could get either more bux or faster and more responses???

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnP View Post
Everyone's Contributing Great Ideas Here. Thanks.

Two Approaches Seem to Prevail Here:

1) Make Up a Few Actual Video's and Contact the Owners etc.

2) Make Up a Generic Video so the Potential FSBO Customer can See What They Can Have Made.

Here's an Idea for a Third:

3) Make an Actual Video for Each FSBO but Only Have It Be the First 20 Seconds (Give or Take) and then "Fade Out" to the Benefits and Call to Action.

This Third Option Might be the Happy Balance Between Generic and Full Size Real Deal Video.

Just a Thought I Wanted to Share.

John