View Single Post
Old April 26, 2022, 12:12 PM
Administrator

Default The tools are great, HOWEVER...THIS>>>>>

OFFERS.

In force, in the marketplace, FOR SALE, a chance for someone to buy what you are offering.

LOOK, these are great tools, Dien and I recently exchanged communication about these tools.

But here is my thing, my current CURMUDGEON self...

Get whatever you got into the market.

Text, video, audio, graphic or any combination. Don't matter what form it takes if it stays on your desk.

I can name 10 people off the top of my head, right now, here today...who have a lot of stored value and are fiddle farting around with these, in my opinion, details of PROCRASTINATION.

It is like the guy who spends hours on the cover of his ebook, and he hasn't written a single word of it (true as of yesterday).

I mean, come on people, if you have something to sell, then quit screwing around and start to sell it.

Being too busy worrying about format, when all should be easily doable, with today's software...is really just one more way of delaying and showing resistance to your future good fortune.

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Millard,

One service which intrigues me (which I haven't tried yet) is Descript.com ...

The main feature that intrigues me is that it can take your audio recording, and "learn" your voice...

Then you can edit the audio just by editing the transcript!

It will use "your" voice to replace words in your audio, with new words...!

As they say on their web page, "you just edit audio by editing text"...

One of my brothers tried it out, and sent me an example... He only changed one word, but you couldn't tell that the new word was "fake" and not part of the original recording...

Best wishes,

Dien