View Single Post
Old September 29, 2003, 09:07 PM
Brad

Default Re: You can achieve more of your dreams with effective motivation...

Hey Dien. Thanks for the long response to my question. I am currently working on a a series of books titled "Inspirvation - Stories That Inspire & Motivate." The first book is going to be on entrepreneurs and I am just testing my theory that hearing various personal stories of other successes is more productive towards reaching a goal than hearing a step by step guideline that reads like a rule book. There is definately more than one way to achieve something, and I want to show that through personal stories from people who have created their own dream in unique ways.

As this book becomes successful (Crosses fingers) I want to release books of success stories on different subjects. Maybe have "Inspirvational" books for people who have cancer, want to become a doctor, want to buy a house, etc.. I think the amount of subjects that can be written about is eternal. I want the "Inspirvation" brand to be like the Chicken Soup series of books except deal with other matters. Understand?

What do you think of this idea? Does the title "Inspirvation" ring well with you? Just curious. No problem if you dont want to respond. Thanks again for the lengthy response. Brad