View Single Post
Old March 20, 2020, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Default Day 8. Do you have 3 months of savings?

From all the GUESStimates out there, 10 weeks is at the short end, so sez Bill Gates, another 1%er who has no real world worries, and up to several months on the avg. pundit side of things.

3 months of people being out of work, will be catastrophic for THEM. Sure, many will be OK, but living off of savings and stimulus checks, if they ever happen, is going to be tough on many millions of Americans.

Let alone the rest of the world.

Today we learned some of the conservative HOAX guys, tipped off their friends and sold off a lot of their stock a few days before the breaking news, why even Tucker Carlson is calling it a breach of trust and is morally outraged (when isn't he?).

Politicians will be just fine. Bill Gates and Tom Hanks will carry on, marshall through this best they can in their mansions with their maids and cooks in lockdown???

I don't think most Americans have 3 weeks of savings, let alone 3 months or more.

People are asking what to do. I am going to tell you. Because I can and am willing.

NOW, more than ever, it must be a PERSONAL Program Plan, one made only for you, a custom made suit of armor that only you can wear. I am experiencing a beginning tidal wave of plans and offers to help me weather the storm.

I am going to tell you this now, today. Believe me or don't. There isn't an off the rack program, one size fits all, buy it today and don't worry because it works...and it will work for you too...

YOU have to create your own custom fitted PROGRAM.

My WW Cov19 personal program plan is to use my strengths, knowledge and experience and take quick action.

YOU need one in place ASAP. A plan for your health, for making money, for helping others, for taking care of your family and friends and you need it NOW.

If you don't have it by next Friday the 27th of March, you could get behind the 8 ball very quickly.

I am attending more webinars, podcasts and buying plans...and I'm telling you this straight to your face...as much as they ( THE GUY SELLING) talk about being in this together and wanting to help YOU out, they are making their money selling you off the rack solutions when you need a custom made suit.

Think about it.

Gordon Jay Alexander