View Single Post
Old July 19, 2015, 10:56 AM
sandalwood

Default Re: Two small tremors...a future earthquake?

Here's an overview of several future earthquakes:

http://bit.ly/1fUH6Hi

and it is happening as we sleep.

Here are 3 new laws that went into effect on 7-1-15 in Spain:

1) If you photograph security personnel and then share these images on social media: up to €30,000 fine

2)Obstructing an officer in the course of their business, “resisting arrest”, refusing to leave a demonstration when told, or getting in the way of a swinging baton are all now finable offences from €601 – €30.000.

3) Showing lack of respect to officers of the law is an immediate fine of €100 – €600. Answering back, asking a disrespectful question, making a funny face, showing your bottom to an officer of the law, or telling him/her that their breath reminds you of your dog’s underparts is now, sadly, not advisable.

Their relativity?

Texas has proposed a law that says about the same thing as these 3. Some of their politicians want to make it illegal to photograph the police even if the cop isn't doing anything but standing there. Texas isn't alone btw.

I don't know if that is a future earthquake or not, but it does have the potential doesn't it?

As for the colleges, close them all except the medical schools. Start with the law schools. We have more lawyers per square foot than all other earth based countries.

What is the highest endowed sports program, collegiate level, in the US? Who endowed it? Why didn't they endow their fine arts, music or social schools?

It never ends. But, there are bucks to be made especially if you can find the right entry point.

Here's another good read or maybe it could be called a thinking point:

http://www.latimes.com/local/westsid...ry.html#page=1

Gordon - in your op you said these three things:

The piper has called.

Maybe I'm crying wolf, perhaps being chicken little a little.

But I find these little tidbits to often times be the precursor to the shaking of structures and the injury of many.

You're 3 descriptives aren't strong enough. Just my 2˘...