View Single Post
Old February 26, 2010, 06:05 PM

Default Daughter Makes 9000.00 in 5 Days At a Nude Resort-OH MY

Dear Gordon,

Thank You!

Your - Flower snakes, mice and spiders OH MY - sales experience with Mr Allen reminds me of my own childhood. Except I sold garden vegetables door to door.

I didn't know it at the time, but my Dad was giving me similar answers to all the housewife objections.

In Return for Your OH MY Story...

I'd like to share a funny story a client told me last week -

-------------------

Daughter Makes 9000.00 in 5 Days At a Nude Resort

Lionel says, "Did I ever tell you I bought my daughter an 8000.00 Business Franchise?"

"No, you never did," I answered.

"Ok," Lionel answers. "Here's what happened. I took my 18 year old daughter Lemmy to a Trade Show. Next to our booth was a Teeth Whitening booth.

"Dad can I get 100.00 to get my teeth whitened? They shine a light on your teeth," the daughter said.

"Sure honey." He hands her 100 bucks.

Shortly after she comes back and wants 8 Grand! Lemmy says, "The tooth whitening man says I can get my own franchise for only 8000.00."

"Can I start my own business, Dad?"

Lionel says, "Here's where I made my mistake. Instead of saying, "No." I said, "Honey, do you know that Hotel Resort, Health Club, Spa, Tiki Bar, Restaurant, Night Club Resort near the Nudist Colony on Highway 23?

"IF you can get the manager of the whole shootin' match to let you set up a tooth whitening booth in their Club - where all the members who pay 1600.00 a year membership fees walk by - YES - I'll set you up in business."

WELL....

The very next day Lemmy came back. She'd gone and talked to the manager. He said, "Yes, fine, ok, whatever. When do you want to start?"

Lionel said, "OUCH!" and wrote Lemmy a check.

"A funny thing happened," Lionel says to me. "For the first week Lemmy is selling 100.00 Teeth Whitening at a 10 or 15 a day clip. She turned the 1st 9000.00 over to me. So I got my money back, at least."

"Uh oh," I said. "What do you mean when you say, 'At Least?'"

"Uhmmmm", Lionel says. "My daughter has a short attention span. Three weeks go by and nothing. No more money. Lemmy says things are slow. But I smelled a rat. So I drove over to the Tiki Bar. Went in and got a big surprise."

Dead silence on the phone.

"So What happened?" I demanded.

"Turns out that the nudist colony and the hotel resort are owned by the same folks. I found Lemmy in the water at the pool - Tiki Bar - drinking and flirting with a bunch of naked men."

I tried to put a positive spin on things. "She could be networking. Smiling at prospects to get them back to her tooth booth."

Big Sigh. "Nope," says Lionel. "My daughter says she's tired of the tooth whitening biz. It's more fun to drink and flirt with her new friends at the NUDE Tiki Bar."

"That's tough," I sympathized. Trying not to laugh.

"Total loss, huh?"

Lionel cheered up some. "No, I worked out a deal with the Resort manager." Glum again. "But I only make a couple hundred a month now. Not even enough to pay Lemmy's bar tab."

I'm smiling now.

"Too bad. It had possibilities."

"Yeah. Too Bad."

And Lionel had to go to a meeting. He has to make money to pay Lemmy's bills.

Thanks for Your Snakes and Flowers Story,
Glenn Osborn

P.S. - Amazing how our research is so similar. You with Door to door sales, Me with HEROIN-In-Print. Just words.

For the past two years I've been Studying what you refer to as "Stimulus-Response" sales with nothing but the WORDS. Borrowing ideas from #1 Book Authors.

ONLY THE Big Guns of Writing and Copywriting use the exact same STIMULUS-RESPONSE strategy - with words - you explained in your mp3 Audio.

J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter
James Patterson
John Grisham

And a dozen more ALL Use Different - Very Specific Applications of the same STIMULUS-RESPONSE idea you used door to door...

IN PRINT.
JUST Words.
Words alone.

So what I did is write a Chapter about each one. Giving their EXACT Step By Step STIMULUS-RESPONSE Words that Invisibly SELL Their book.

What I call, "UGLY EMOTION ENERGY WRITING"

Lots of Examples in my Ebay sales letter too.

----------------------------------------------------
"UGLY Energy Words WorkBook" - Auction LINK...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...24517w t_1167