Thread: Hauling Ice
View Single Post
Old December 5, 2011, 07:21 PM
RickC

Default Re: Hauling Ice

Hi Gordon!

I do appreciate your insight along with so many others here. I'll be 50 next June. I have been with my current employer 21 years. I've had enough. I do appreciate having a job in this economy....but I want to do something else. There is nothing left there anymore.

I think differently from other people. I DON'T want to retire. I want to find something I absolutely love to do....and do it until I can't anymore! On my terms. It works for actors and politicians. They do their thing until they almost die. I'm NOT worried about retirement. I believe the financial planners have it all wrong for some of us. If I stay healthy enough and can get around and choose this niche, I may be in the Ice business until I'm 85.

I am ready to do my own thing. I will take this slowly and really look into it. Also looking forward to the the Sowpubber report.

I appreciate your posts, too. There are many here that know and give so much info. It is appreciated. I feel like I am in single A when many of you are in the Majors.