View Single Post
Old October 26, 2008, 11:21 PM
-TW

Default Can someone help me figure this out? -- Fast!

Ok -- I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules here.

I need some technical help -- and I need it soon!

If anyone can do it, or tel me who to turn to, it's be GREAT!

I'm gonna try to explain my situation as clearly as I can (I'm not a techie -- sorry)...

Here's what I need: I have a 10-minute video (don't worry, nothing illegal, immoral, or adult involved -- it's just the follow up video to the initial youtube video). I need someone who can help me set up the technical part where it can be set up as DRM.

That's where I can charge someone (all online) to view the video (NOT pay-per-view). They pay me a small fee ($3) via paypal, then they are directed to the site with the video where they can watch it a certain number of times for a certain number of days.

They cannot watch it if they haven't paid -- and after they've paid, they CANNOT just send the link to someone else so another non-paying person can view the video. That's what DRM is (as I understand it).

I need someone who ALREADY knows how to set all this up, and can do it FAST!

I found a site that will provide the infrastructure to do it -- I just DON'T KNOW how to set it up -- it's too techie for me.

Here's the site: Vidlock.com

It should only take less than an hour to do it (I believe) -- how much someone charge for it?

PM me please.

Again, I need someone who can do this FOR SURE -- and SOON!

Let me know.

Thanks a million!

-- TW