View Single Post
Old July 2, 2019, 11:29 PM
Rick

Default Re: Things have been happening (and more soon)... :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Rick,

Wow, how awesome to hear from you!

It's been a while!

(First, I'm sorry the forum went down for a few days, I posted about that here... It was something out of our control. I'm glad it's back, and I'll be doing a fresh backup, to be safe... )

Lots has been happening...

Actually, we have some great toll-position related things coming to the forum very soon...

A few years ago I did a business exporting to Africa (which was ultimately unsuccessful). I worked on developing algorithms for trading the stock market (which went well)... I'm also in the process of getting back into info-products in a big way...

How about yourself?

Best wishes!

Dien

Can't wait to see what you have in store. As for me, I'm still plugging away. My weight loss mindset membership site is close to being ready for prime time. I have only a little bit of work left to do on it. (Finally!)

You can get a sneak peek at https://yourguerrillaweightlossonfire.com. But don't sign up for anything just yet. I don't have the email campaign done yet. That's the next step. I may ask you guys for your assistance with testing everything. That's about it for now.

Rick