View Single Post
Old August 2, 2019, 09:55 AM
Administrator

Default We've discussed ACQUISITIONS before, even the dot com place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
https://sdkhunter.com/if-you-yearn-t...g-proprietary/

Proprietary. We've talked about it. Now, lets make some moolah with it.

I'm planning on it, are you?

Gordon

PS. It is the reason I've had Dien take down the SQ1, my PROPRIETARY information on all things life. Book/Course, etc. in development.

What do you have in DEVELOPMENT?

We've discussed Dan Pena before, and now one of his protege's runs acquisitions.com and offers training.

If I were starting out, or much younger, I think this would be the way I would go, albeit, specializing in Intellectual Property.

ONE problem, with TOLL positions, and acquisitions, and joint ventures and groups, etc., is...finding the people who have the time to learn and apply.

TODAY, I think one of the biggest challenges out there is finding qualified people who can take their nose out of their phones long enough to learn something new. Learning requires reading. It is our preference (Dien and I) to get information faster via reading, spearing out the parts we want...than to listen or watch information, which for me is excruciatingly painful.

Apps, may just be the best opportunity for this generation. Just keep it simple, entertaining, and not too many words, you may knock one out of the park.

Gordon

PS. Real businesses, and there are millions now in the hands of aging Boomers, or their heirs, who would welcome an escape deal, so acquisitions is still a viable skill to have....

IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. (Alas, so many still don't).