View Single Post
Old October 11, 2019, 09:22 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Inexpensive office space helps. Location, location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
I have a couple of ideas germinating.

1. Were you thinking of online scheduling only, teaching the classes live?
2. I can do some further digging on the scheduling aspect if you'd like.

Rick

Yes, online scheduling only. Yes, teaching MOST classes live in person, although some could be remote, with real instructor (SKYPE like) and others maybe digital too. Not sure.

Here is what I've learned about scheduling, there are many paid software scheduling apps or software I could use, but so far, most can't beat Google Calendar. A successful Internet Marketer told me he uses Google and has 1600 people being able to schedule through it.

If you look at the Brooklyn Brainery, it is a small storefront, much smaller than I imagined. The Rochester Brainery is an old brick industrial bldg, which appears to be able to hold many more people. But the fact the one in Brooklyn has as many classes as it does, is because of the SCHEDULING.

I would like the instructors to schedule their own classes, put up their own class descriptions, set their price, and schedule a date and time. Some, I imagine some may want a deposit. So the software has to have a cart aspect to it. Google Calendar has all that, and at FREE, at least for my testing purposes it will be hard to beat. However, I'm not adverse to investing in something which can do it all for me, remember Rick, I want others to do all the work, while I just make all the money, ha!

Don't go out of your way, but if you find something, feel free to bring it to my attention. Thanks.

G.