View Single Post
Old October 25, 2022, 03:24 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Thanks! Is this graphic over the top? :)

Thanks Millard!

That's a great reminder... I really should say "thank you" more often!

I noticed that Ankesh Kothari and Glenn Osborn - both great marketers - are always saying "thank you" in their email newsletters... and I appreciate it...

I like the idea of thank you gifts... I must do that more often...

I have two nephews... now aged 11 and 12. We sometimes play Minecraft together over the internet (they live in a different city from me)... And we communicate with each other using something called "Discord"...

I noticed that they love sending animated GIF images to pepper their conversations...

A little like this!

...which came from here, a website devoted to all kinds of thank you notes and graphics!

https://allfreethankyounotes.com

https://allfreethankyounotes.com/thank-you-gifs/

Awesome post, Millard!

Dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
While I was reading an old Dan Kennedy No BS newsletter, Dan made a point about remembering to give thanks to people.

This isn't about just saying thank you when someone opens a door for you or gives you extra servings at a restaurant.

Dan explained that people crave acknowledgement. If you have a customer that buys from you regularly, giving them a nifty gift a few times a year will make them feel special and will also lead to more sales ! Of course, you attach a note saying how much you appreciate their business or something just thanking them for being a good customer.

I would also make sure that the gift was NOT something with your logo or sales message or anything that made it look like a promo item.

What I like about this concept is that you can give away gifts to friends, co-workers, relatives, or ANYONE just to let them know you care about them and what they mean to you !

What this sets up is a lifestyle of thankfulness... and more happiness !