View Single Post
Old November 15, 2022, 07:07 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default I love this particular model...

Hi Gordon,

I think you're absolutely right...

I've given thought to ... how can you do this with info-products?

One way which is similar - but not identical - is with a paid subscription newsletter...

The idea is that people have to stay subscribed to keep getting it.

It's not exactly the same because, with a Starbucks coffee, or with WD-40, they just keep "producing" the same thing over and over again, day after day, month after month, year after year...

A cup of Starbucks Coffee, or a can of WD-40, will be identical whether you buy it in November, December, or January...

However, if you put out the identical same newsletter in November, December, and January - nobody will stay subscribed!

Another example might be a kind of "reference" service... Which is essentially a type of "database"...

For example, I currently subscribe to "SpyFu"...

SpyFu is a database of what's being searched for, as well as what ads are being run on Google - that kind of thing. It's constantly updated.

If you want to keep access, you have to keep paying the monthly fee.

I love the SAAS ("Software As A Service") model... Essentially, it is software on a subscription model. I plan to dip my toe into this in the not-too-distant future (I'm working on it as we speak)...

I'm not a current subscriber, but I've been a subscriber to Estibot in the past. This is a service that gives you an estimate of the value of domain names... It's a type of SAAS service.

Having said that - there are still many, many opportunities in more traditional "consumable" fields too...

Thanks for a great topic, Gordon!

Best wishes,

Dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Clients. Customers. CONSUMERS.

Professionals. Peddlers. Providers.

Wanna get rich? Cross off the first two on both lists. A professional; a therapist...can only see so many clients in a day. Sure, some money there. And some very rich people, like lawyers, who server their clients.
Customers? Well most small businesses can't get to Walmart size serving them, can they.

But PROVIDE goods and services to consumers, and you have built yourself a naturally recurring monthly income.

It might be hard to wrap your head around it, or it may be easy.

So, if you want to get rich, and rather quickly, give some serious thought to PROVIDING to CONSUMERS.

Any questions?

GordonJ

Organic, naturally recurring monthly income. Read this 3 times and think about it.