View Single Post
Old November 16, 2022, 07:33 AM

Default Re: Secrets. Ready to spill my guts, clean up on Aisle Gordo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
ATTENTION. Right face.

At ease. Do this in your bathroom, and when you make your right face, make it toward the mirror, and SEE the face, THE best hungry face you will ever see.

And that is SECRET ONE. Assess what you buy, and why? Some necessities, probably have TeePee right there. But what about IM buys? Or look around your place, and if not a necessity, then WHY did you buy it, the whatever it is.

My little space heater under my desk keep my toes warm, whereas I prefer to work in a cool house, I'd rather wear a sweatshirt than have a lot of heat coming at me, but my feets, they like some warmth.

I guess I got HUNGRY for some warm feet, sans socks, which annoy me.

This time of the year, I bet ol Ben Suarez is raking it in with his EdenPure heaters, we just got our first taste of snow this past weekend, and we know it is on the way. Stupid people like me, still live here, and we make guys like Ben richer buying things we wouldn't need in S. FL. Why I ain't there, is a mystery to me.

Anyhow, in your bathroom looking at the Ideal avatar, do you see any toothpaste? Unless you make your own, chances are you are one of many millions of folks who use that same brand.

Do you go a month without when the tube is empty, or does your mouth hunger for some fresh cleanliness? And those smart folks selling that CONSUMABLE, are happy to fulfill that hunger you have.

So, when seeking HUNGRY markets for what you offer, start with the markets you are already a part of. Say you are in a group which discusses NOTES, and not the musical ones...but those which exchange hands and can turn a decent profit. Maybe a non performing piece of RE, coming on auction.

There will be bids. Who> where and when? Investors hungry for a good deal, eh?

So, my GO square with HUNGRY CROWDS begin with the one guy I see in the mirror, and then, my next move would be to find those AVATARS or Prospects if one prefers, who have similar interests as that handsome devil I see looking back at me.

More later.

Gordon

Gordon,

As usual, you explain more in a few paragraphs than an entire college course in just about everything you touch. In addition, you make it simple to understand the whole avatar concept... by just taking a look at ourselves !

This "Looking in the mirror" simplifies a whole host of questions and gives valuable direction for those of us who are information marketers.

This brings up the notion that we should stick to what we know.

I WANT TO HEAR MORE ON THIS.