View Single Post
Old April 8, 2020, 02:45 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default I'm all ears for predictions...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
"THEY" are crawling out of the woodwork, check your inbox and spam folders, or visit Facebook groups. They are the leaders of groups, marketers, and many an OLD soul who is going to help get

YOU

Through the coming recession...BECAUSE

THEY got through the last one.

But here is what is wrong with their advice, all of them...and feel free to challenge me if you want...

THIS is D I F F E R E N T... not even close.

The guru idea that things will snap back to "normal" once the cure, vaccine or right drug combination kicks in and we are over the Covid-19 crisis...

is going to leave many people scratching their heads as they wait in the soup kitchen line.

TODAY, I had 5 new emails from people I have never heard of telling me how they survived the economic crash and came out of that even better off, and how I can DO THE SAME THING,

IF

I follow their advice and buy their reports (most of which are ancient history and couldn't work today no matter what, unless they have a time travel machine)...

So much Bull Shoot, Crapola, and downright desperation and those who would crawl out from under their rocks to take advantage of the anxiety we all are feeling.

I think there won't be a NORMAL, and if there is, that means we have a divisive citizenry pointing fingers, throwing rocks at each other, calling the other side names...and soon, violence.

This is different, whether you believe it or don't.

Gordon

PS And if I am right, then DIFFERENT actions need to be taken, not the same old same old tricks of the old guys who survived the banking scandals. Or the oil crisis, or the war (pick one). YOU need to be different in your thinking and in your actions.

Are you?
Hi Gordon,

I'm a positive person by nature...

But frankly, I was scared shirtless... (I'm keeping it family friendly... )

I'm a bit more calmed down, now...

Yes, there is tragedy.

I'm staying as safe as possible... I'm "high risk" due to pre-existing conditions (as you know, Gordon)... So I'm not taking that chance...

Yes, I do wear a mask when I venture out. Yes, I feel silly... But, better redfaced (and embarrassed) than dead...

There are quite a few "snake oil salesmen" out there, taking advantage.

But if you have genuine solutions - I see no problem with promoting them...

Also, many people are indoors and bored. Many want to use the time to improve themselves.

Wanna bet that the Masterclass business (where you learn from famous people) is doing gangbuster business right now?

I'm betting that they're making more sales than they ever have in their history...

I don't know what tomorrow will bring, or next week, month, or even next year...

I don't think this will be over quickly.

But, I take it day by day...

I'm all ears for predictions, though! One of the things many people want to know are answers...

Nobody knows 100% for sure, but some will be more right than others... I'm happy to listen to many voices!

- Dien