View Single Post
Old April 2, 2015, 09:30 AM
JohnP

Default Re: Don, you bugger you!

Here we are again - seeing another example of Don's Incredible Stream of Ideas in ACTION! Thanks Don!

And Thanks Ron L - This TRIPLE PLAY of Businesses to Highlight in a Single Video seems dam SMART!

Real Estate Agents ALWAYS have a Preferred Group of Vendors they Promote to their Home Buyers and Sellers.

With a PER-EXISTING Relationship with the Agent - Certainly one or two of them would JUMP at the Chance to be FEATURED in a Video that Pops Up on Google Page 1 (Call it GP1).

Yes this thread is about FSBO - but the Concepts could Work Here too. Just need some Fine Tuning.

Does anyone know if at the end of a YT video you can redirect automatically to a web page? I'm guessing NO but I don't know for sure. Then the HOME Seeker doesn't even have to Click a Link to be brought to the FSBO website or a website of your own creation.

JohnP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron lafuddy View Post
Don,

P.S. I like the house video and your email approach but FSBO's can be tight with the purse strings. Wonder what might develop if you included a commercial in your video for a local mortgage company?

Would they be willing to pay more than the homeowner?

Would a mortgage company, title company or a local real estate broker be willing to "sponsor" 5 or 10 such videos for $XXX per month? Heck, you could put all 3 in there and they could split the cost

Just some ideas off the top of my head to add to the mix. Keep them coming, Don!