View Single Post
Old May 3, 2015, 07:02 PM
Don Alm

Default Re: "Secret" Niche that pays $15,000 + per Mo!

Yup.....I got to know Gary and learned lot from him.....I even partnered with him in a business project. Talk about "Going for the Gusto!".....Gary did in all his stuff.

Also.....2 years ago (2013) I bought a program called "Offline Legion" from Ryan McKinney (Dare Devil Marketing) In it RyMc tells us "Video Marketing" guys to

1) Choose a Niche and get a PLR video commercial for that Niche
2) Use a Twilio or CallFire phone number and add a "whisper effect" (that announces the call is coming because of you (Here's another Lead from ____) and then it puts the calll thru so the client fully knows why the call is coming thru)
3) Choose a Client to send the calls to then.....when your phone server shows 4, 5 or more calls have gone in.....call the Client and tell him you were the cause of the Lead Calls that came in and.....if he'd like to continue it will cost X$.
5) If this client, that you chose at random, refuses to continue.....have the phone calls go to another client in the same niche

I KNOW RyMc has done this and he inspired ME to do this with some of my clients.

Also.....there's another "old" program called "Cash Volcano" that explains how to sell Video Commercials to put on webSites. Nothing to do with "Ranking and getting Leads".....just putting Video Commercials ON websites to help make the business "look more Professional" and "Stand out from Competition"!

Also.....Ray Lane has created HUNDREDS of Videos for clients (still is)...for which he's been highly paid. Same with Mark Helton and David Cisneros.

However.....these guys have found that having a BIG List to sell "Video" stuff to is quite a bit more lucrative than selling to individual biznesses.

Don Alm

Also...you might want to check out "Rapid Pro Sites" by Gene Pimental. In that Gene has WebSites WITH a Video selling a Free Report to capture Leads and.....his way of selling Clients is to place FOUR (4) clients thumbnails on the home page.....contact each of the 4 telling them about your Lead-Gen website and.....you've sent a note to each of the 4 and first one who wants to be the ONLY one.....getting ALL the Leads.....gets it. Pretty unique and....powerful because this stirs up the "Greed Glands"

Last edited by Don Alm : May 3, 2015 at 07:15 PM.