View Single Post
Old May 3, 2015, 05:23 PM
OddBall

Default Re: "Secret" Niche that pays $15,000 + per Mo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Alm View Post
"Ray The Video Guy" has a YT Channel called "Best Utah Businesses" and probably has over 100 of his Videos Ranking on Page 1 for the respective KeyWords.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BestUtahBusinesses/videos

I bought a couple of Ray's Courses and Iam SURE he is being Paid by his Clients.

He controls the Phone Numbers (Twilio or CallFire) and if someone stops paying he re-direct the calls to someone else.

Don Alm

REALLY...just checked his vids, most have bugger all views ...like 15 views on average and some of these vids are near on 1 year old...

the MOST viewed video i can see is: Utah DUI Lawyer vid has 242 views ...& its on G's 3rd page...

I have been doing something along thses lines...BUT ranking for the 1st spot in YT, AND...this niche i've picked i can prove that prospects are going to YT for seaches.

However selling/renting to the biz owner is NO easy task, so i'm working/doing a deal on suppling the leads...

BTW, Don...today i listerned to some old Gary Halbert stuff i bought of ebay many moons ago...CAN YA belive ya name DON ALM came up

...it was really interesting cos ya were making a bundle, Joe Polish kept asking for more details...BUT...AH AH of course Gary wouldn't say anymore!

SO now ya FAMOUS in me eyes!

Actully the whole recording is NOT ONLY HIGHLY TOP NOTCH marketing info ...but freaking hilarious, your sadly missed GARY! RIP

I'm NOT having a pop at ANYONE in this post, Just doing what Gordon said a bit of Reagan's, "Trust, but VERIFY."