View Single Post
Old December 8, 2017, 02:50 PM
Nezzrak

Default Re: Smart Move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unpinkpanther View Post
Welcome aboard, Carsten!

You made the right move in joining this site founded by 2 gentlemen who have had one-on-one contact with the inventor of the "toll position"

I advise you to mine this site for all its worth. Gordon and Dien have sprinkled here with TONS of posts on toll positions.

Also get the FREE Harvey Brody report at the top of this site.

I've read the 36-page Harvey Brody report - but to be honest I found it a bit cryptic at some point bc Harvey kept repeating the same phrases & sentences and it didn't seem like he really answered the questions in depth.

Then again, I'm sure it's not advisable to just give your best stuff away for FREE.

Quote:
I've learned that getting the concept is key. With too many materials, you run the risk of getting bogged down into the paralysis of analysis.

But once you grasp the concept, you can apply it in ways that suit your peculiar situation.

Yeah I think that's my biggest problem - not taking enough ACTION.

Currently reading lots of Robert Ringer stuff to get my into the Mindset to just go out there and try finding / closing deals & learning from mistakes.

Quote:
With what you've read so far, what ACTION PLAN have you come up with?

Most important for me right now:

Finding MAKEABLE (local) deals, esp. products / services / marketing concepts that I can tie up, option & control w/o upfront cash

Ya know - the whole "dream" of passive income. I'm just not the type of guy to (micro)manage lots of day-to-day, if you get what I mean.

In that regard, I've looked for some companies in my area that produce some kind of product (at this point I'm not really that picky) - and I've seen that most don't seem to do a lots of marketing --> that's where I come in with the Toll Position / Marketing stuff that I've learned.

Quote:
P.S. Ironically I discovered this site after I got fed up with the Jay Abraham tome you mentioned. I felt Jay Abraham was a bit long-winded and I wanted to know WHO taught him...and here we are...

I hear you. In fact he refers "my colleague who did X" a lot in his material and I've always been itching to know WHO that colleague is.

In fact, I think I might know who Mr. X is or atleast what business he leads. (but I could be wrong)

Cheers

Carsten