View Single Post
Old April 14, 2015, 05:21 PM
Don Alm

Default Re: Getting business stuff done - the Power of Routines...!

Right On.....Tommy!

I put together a FREE Guide called ...."The 7 Things You MUST Know Before Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney!" Questions like - Should I hire a Personal Injury Attorney?......or, How do I choose a Reputable Personal Injury Attorney?...or, What will it cost me to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney?"

Now......Personal Injury Attorneys make a BUNDLE (usually 1/3 of what the victim is awarded).....most times into the Millions!

So.....when I showed this "Guide".....and the way I have of getting Potential Clients for a Personal Injury Attorney to......four (4) possible Attorney Candidates....they went Bonkers and.....just like the post I made about telling Car Buyers to come to my home.....AT THE SAME TIME!!!

I stimulated their GREED GLANDS and.....as I said in my contact with the 4 Law Firms....."FIRST ONE THAT WANTS IT.....at MY Price....GETS IT!"

So.....go buy a copy of Robert Cialdini's book...."Influence.....the Psychology of Persuasion"!

And.....the "Big Ticket" Niche I'm working on now; ROOFING CONTRACTORS!

FREE GUIDE....."7 Things you MUST know before hiring a Roofing Company!"

Things like; "How Can I be SURE I'm getting quoted a Fair Price?"and,
"How do I choose the RIGHT Roofer for MY Situation?"
and...."How can I make SURE I'm dealing with a Reputable Roofing Company?"

Again.....when I show 4 Roofers HOW I'm planning on getting "Roofing Customers" for ONE Roofing Co and,,,,,the FIRST ONE that Wants to Pay MY Fee.....gets it!

So......thanks for bringing up the subject of "FREE Guide - 7 Things you MUST Know about.......!"

Don Alm......STILL using "psychology" to get clients