View Single Post
Old January 7, 2012, 06:55 PM
Jason Hatchett

Default Fill In Clear Coat Scratches On Vehicles For $90 An Hour… Even If Your Slow!

I have been using this product for the last 3 year with great results in filling minor clear coat scratches on vehicles. I use it in conjunction with my paint touch up business. Now the paint touch up requires quite a bit of training & know how. But the scratch filler product takes about 1 hour to learn how to do it and anyone with a little ambition could buy a bottle of the scratch filler, and go around to auto dealers and do a free demo. Once the auto dealers see what it can do, they will love it. I charge $45 a car to do a scratch treatment & I can do a whole car in less than 15 minutes. You can also do retail work & charge a little more.

The product can be bought at http://www.dvelup.com/color/prodinfo.html I’m not a reseller of their product & I make no money by telling you about it.

I just know times are a little tuff right now & a lot of people are struggling to make ends meet. So I thought I’d share a easy way that I’m making money right now. Hope this helps someone.

Thank You,
Jason Hatchett