View Single Post
Old June 23, 2011, 10:04 PM
Administrator

Default OK, here is the big secret.

Truthfully, I've already told you. And just as it is difficult to sum up the successful lives of two great men like Burt Morgan and Ed Barr in a short post, so it will seem regarding Harvey Brody's "SECRET" TOO.

AND, I should state for the public record, this is my opinion, and Harvey may have an entirely different opinion on this...but,

his BIGGEST SECRET, which has kept him successful for over 55 years, without a downturn, without all the drama of so many of his contemporaries, most of whom have had bankruptcies, business failures, lawsuts, divorces, and Trouble with a capital T, all while Harvey was blissfully sailing along and in total control of his life, business and money making activites...

IS...

He is a superior THINKER. He thinks differently than the average Entrepreneur, even the very successful ones.

In fact, it is what all my guys have... they simply OUT THINK the competition.

It didn't hurt any that they kept their carnal appetites in check too...oh, they enjoy nice homes and all trappings that come with financial freedom...but they never felt entitlement nor did they lose everything by being a Clinton/Weiner, you know, the guys who can't keep themselves zipped up.

They are all without scandal.
They are all built on strong moral character.
They all felt a sense of there being a HIGHER POWER.

Harvey told me the story of when he made this discovery at age 10 staring into the night sky. Ed Barr and Burt Morgan were involved in their religions and churches.

They all felt it was a God given duty to become the best they could be...and one path which helped them stay on the straight and narrow was their THINKING.

See, Harvey taught me that the view from the rooftop was the same as the view from the ground...a hard concept to wrap your arms around...but until you understand it, you may flounder.

I believe there aren't 3 people reading this who have a written ONE year goal, along with step by step, rung by rung action steps that will automatically take them there...ONCE they decide and finalize the vision, the view from the rooftop.

There is a lot of wishing, hoping, even some Law of Attraction behavior going on...but climbing a ladder to the top is ACTION, well thought out, with everything checked off on the pre flight take off...the chocks removed from the wheels, and a flight plan to take you to your goal with a contingency in place for emergencies.

OH, Harvey was in the Air Force, it shouldn't be a surprise many of his metaphors come from there...where as I prefer the Nautical, even better, a submarine approach to my metaphors. HA!

So there you have the BIG secret. Pretty much the same thing Harvey wrote about in the FREE PDF we had posted here a few years back and one I'm sure will get posted to...I know the one guy has it posted on his web site.

There you go. Some of you have had Harvey's secret for over 5 yeas now, but you keep waiting for him to tell you more...keep waiting if your prefer, or USE what valuable knowledge and experience he has already shared here and through Dien Rice and myself.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. Wearing blinders up the ladder prevents the greener pastures to be seen, as the higher you climb, the more distractions there COULD BE.