View Single Post
Old September 4, 2019, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Default A few guidelines for you.

What do you want? If you've been around here for awhile, you may be sick of hearing it. Fair enough.

I can help you figure that out, in about 45 days (for 175 bux) and this is the process. First we exchange email.

I'll ask you a few questions, get a feel for you. Then we chat. Allow one hour for our initial chat, where we do an ASSESSMENT. Where you are at, where you want to go, or think you want.

In the last 25 years, the majority have wanted MORE MONEY, but are stuck on the right way for THEM to get it. And trying systems, courses, doing this and that seldom leads to the money.

YOU need a FOCUS, built around your FOUNDATION of your experiences, skills, knowledge, wants and desires. Then we build a FRAMEWORK around your customized blueprint.

Then you go do what you need to do. Without me tagging along.

The 995 a year program starts somewhat similar, we have to have baseline information, like we gather in the WHAT YOU WANT (175) program.

After you decide what you want, we create a PERSONALIZED PROGRAM PLAN. The PPP has quarterly evaluations, weekly checkpoints, and specific time frames.

The biggest mistake most make is, OVERESTIMATING the amount of time you really have to do this.

In both the 175 and 995 programs, we spend some time looking at all the possibilities for you. If you are 42, 5'6" and want to play in the NBA, we won't even get started.

But if you want to double your income, for example, we look at the easiest and the lowest hanging fruit for you to pick to realize that goal.

Now, I probably won't work with anyone who has a goal of less than 5k a month at the end of the year, that is a MINIMUM you should bring with you.

I'm not wasting my time on people who don't want some SIGNIFICANT growth.

We'll look at the whole spectrum of money making opportunities, from the Voo-Doo Investor world (including crypto, weed, stocks, Forex, etc.) which can make you rich very quickly, if you have the stomach for it (I don't), but I know plenty of people who make their living making deals on their computers, basically pushing buttons for TRANSACTIONS.

One thing we will discuss is the TIME vs MONEY paradigm, and how many things take up too much time.

There was a time when I was very sociable and liked to get out among the people, although after a couple of years under Harvey Brody's wing, I had a total shift away from that to CONTROL of my time, or working much less and making more money.

I just can't see doing all kinds of things to get a customer. Actually, this is why INvesting is so appealing, no people contact.

My other BIG Ah-Ha (via Harvey and others) was, no PRINCES of FIEFDOMS.

It took awhile to wrap my head around this, but it has been huge for me.

And I'm going to use the OSCARS of HOLLYWOOD as a metaphor. There have been people like Woody Allen, Marlon Brando, Kate Hepburn, George C. Scott are among the more notable, who REFUSED the award.

Reasons vary, but the gist of this is, if you accept praise, then you accept criticism. Both are judgments. And ARTISTS don't need judges, their work, their craft, their art is all that there is.
I don't allow anyone to judge what I do.

I did. I liked getting the little statues of TOASTMASTERS, after winning a competition. But my best work, didn't even place.

We live in a competitive world, and there is all the noise about competing. Which is a way of comparing. If running track or playing sports, it comes with the territory.

In the game of life, comparison is the poison we take of our own accord.

Who knows better than YOU if you've done your best?

A story of veterans. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. I get it when I wear my Navy hats, although, I've mostly quit wearing them.

I was in a place with someone I knew, a Navy veteran, who was the biggest screw up there was. Busted a couple times, brought up to Captain's Mast on several occasions. Someone I would not trust beside me on the Sub.

But he wears his Navy hat, and sucks up the THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE that comes his way.

Really? I'm going to thank that guy?? How do I know if he gave good service? And if he was drafted, especially late in the Vietnam war, and spent his time stoned, high or selling drugs...why would I want to thank him for that?

MY point is. My shipmates could tell you if I should be thanked or not for MY service. They know, were there, saw.

How it relates to YOU and your business? One thing I mentor you in is to REJECT all criticism, critique, or opinions from people who don't know what your goals are or what you are doing. Let your RESULTS be your guide, you know if you did your best or where you slacked off.

I don't give pats on the back, or kicks in the butt. Bring your own darn motivation for crying in the buckets.

When you set down goals, it is pretty simple, you either reach them or you don't. If you get to week 34 and you are behind, that is on you. I don't need to yell, or motivate, or indulge you, it is what it is.

So, maybe this will scare a few away who have been considering the 995 program. I'll do everything within my power to assist, mentor, guide you to where you want to go, but there won't be any golden statues at the end of the year, and the harshest critic will be your own results.

Take it or leave it.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : September 4, 2019 at 08:05 PM.