View Single Post
Old August 27, 2019, 01:30 PM

Default 2 Husbands & 2 Wives Tip The Chef

Hi Glenn,

Tonight, My Wife and I met some of Her friends at Our Favorite Japanese Restaurant.

I was planning on doing the 3 X 5 Card, Handwriting Analysis, and Tipping, but it was Quite an Eventful Evening due to my Daughter (11 months old) went with us.

The FIRST Thing I did before we were seated was give the girl at the register Two $5 Bills to exchange for $1 Bills.

When we were seated, the waitress took our drink order and returned a few minutes later with our drinks. As She was about to walk away, I slipped her a $1 Bill and She gave Me one of Those Little Smiles' that you have mentioned so often.

She Came back a few minutes later and took our Dinner Order.

She came back with our soup / salads and I tipped Her with another Dollar and received a Bigger Grin and a "Thank You Very Much."

I was planning on Tipping Her another $1 after She took away our pre-dinner bowls, but My Baby was getting a bit restless because She was getting a little tired. No Problem, though because I ended up ordering another drink for My Wife.

When She Returned with the Drink, I slipped Her another $1.

Here's the Kicker. I don't know how familiar you may be with Japanese Restaurants, but this one has a chef / entertainer that cooks the food on the table in front of you.

I was tipping the waitress all evening, and NOBODY KNEW What I was doing, but They were Observing Me without a Word.

I've been frequenting This particular Restaurant for about 3 years now and NOT ONCE Have I seen ANYONE Tip the Cook!

When the Cook finished his Presentation and was Done cooking our food and was ready to leave, Our Friends gave the cook a tip (at least $2,) and then the people that were seated with us at the table (Total Strangers) tipped the Cook (it looked like a few $1 Bills, also) so I followed suit and gave $2).

Please Note, thus Far, I had only tipped $5 and couldn't believe how FAST We were getting service. We Used to have to wait a short time to get our drinks,

Soup / Salads, etc. but this evening, they Did it as if we were their Only Customers!

Not only that, I think that the others at the table somehow felt the need to tip during the meal, too!

Normally, we have to wait about 5 - 10 minutes to get our Bill at the end of the dinner (We've waited up to about 20 minutes once!) but Not This time.

Our Waitress came with the Bill about a minute After We Asked for it!

Normally, they Charge for Extra Drinks, too... Wouldn't You Know It, NOT This Time!

We Weren't Even Charged for the Tea that I Ordered!

WOW.

You may Use this Information and Testimonial For Your Benefit and Materials Any Time.

Thank You. Chris

Last edited by Dien Rice : August 27, 2019 at 05:18 PM. Reason: fixed formatting