View Single Post
Old April 19, 2012, 11:01 AM
sandalwood

Default Re: Passwords Available for No College University for

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGuns View Post
Well, it seems like nocollegeuniversity was a nogo. It's alright, I've been focusing on other stuff anyways.

Still would be curious about the new chatteling course, though.

Incorrect kind sir. Nocollegeuniversity is still a BIG go. We had some tech problems that killed our timing. We finally found a mbrship program that will do what we want and not give us half the effing headaches membergate gave us.

Loading graphics and completing back office duties at this moment. We want it to be as smooth running for the staff as for the members. Unfortunately we didn't know half the stuff we learned as we were plodding through.

And, it is especially frustrating to have instructions that are half-assed. They tell you to do it one way and leave out a step that makes it run that way. When you talk w/them, they say, oh sorry here is how it really works. That tends to rub raw nerves even more raw.

I guess we could have spent weeks researching b4 we starting talking with people but that wouldn't have taught us the lessons we learned.

Anyway, if you are still interested let me or Gordon know. I'd apologize for the delays but I didn't cause them so I'm not apologizing. I'm relaying what happened.

Thank you,

Tom Koziol
co-founder of NCU