View Single Post
Old March 16, 2021, 02:29 PM

Default Re: Books on pursuasion - Suggestions please.

Sorry for my late reply. I got stuck in affairs of my day job.

@Gordon

Thanks a lot from the deepest of my heart. I have not yet read Breakthrough Advertising but your recommendation has catapulted it to top spot in my waiting list of books.

This was exactly the advice I was looking for. Yes, I am a serious student and well aware of the danger of the confusion. Thanks for giving me a structured advice. I know that reading books is one thing and implementing the knowledge gain in realty is another. I know that it is going to be a long battle but your guiding words will always be there to help me. I think, I will come back again and again to re-read what you have suggested Or for asking some more questions. Thanks a lot again.

@unpinkpanther

Thanks a lot for so clearly outlining the struggle of a family man who is trying to balance so many responsibilities while building a side business. So many of us are in the same boat. I shall be picking 'Planning for Success' later this week on weekend. Thanks for the recommendation. I can't agree more that I should read each and every word shared by Gordon here. This place is going to be a place where I will keep visiting again and again.

Thanks,
Manoj