View Single Post
Old October 14, 2008, 09:22 AM
SteveSki

Default Re: The Scams that really scare me . . .

Hi Michael, Thanks for the links. I appreciate being pointed to some good info!

Back in the States in the mid 90’s my Doctor convinced me to go on blood pressure and cholesterol drugs. Shortly after beginning the medications my liver enzymes went up. In 2000 I left my truck driving job to go back into photography and also started installing more Address America signs. Because of all the walking from posting the address sign marketing flyers I lost weight, toned up, and my blood pressure dropped. But my cholesterol was still high even after taking mega doses of Tricor.

When I left the USA and came to Australia I had brought my cholesterol pills with me. During the last leg of my flight Quantis showed the movie “SusperSize Me” and that’s when I threw away the pills and started to research alternatives.

Yesterday I decided to self medicate myself with something that I think can help keep the fats from oxidizing. I found out about this raw supplement from Mike Adams aka The Health Ranger. If this helps me with my arthritis and increases my HDL’s I’ll order more and start actively promoting it. You can check out this new Kiwi raw food product at: http://beam.to/moxxor

My wife and I have permission from the producers of several Raw Food documentaries to show their films to the public so we are going to start hosting screenings for movies like “Simply Raw” “Raw for 30 Days” “Food Matters” “Supercharge Me” and others.

GM foods scare me. Monsanto scares me. The US selling GM seeds to other countries that will sprout and grow but not produce its own viable seed scares me. I’m sure glad that I escaped from the States when I did. Hope others there don’t continue to vote away their freedom to big brother in exchange for security and slavery. Both major political parties are so blinded with hate for each other that they simply cannot see the forest for the trees.

I’m afraid that Gordon’s predictions and those of Mike Adams are right on the money. Maybe not today or tomorrow because the stock market just had it’s biggest one day gain since 1939. But around 2012 – 2016 when the baby boomers are required by law to start cashing out their retirement savings and there are more people retiring each day then entering the workforce . . . something will have to give and give and give. Know what I mean? Only by then. . . like whats going on in China now. . . chances are every other street corner in the nation will have cameras installed to call in the drones if the natives become restless.

Cheers,
Steve Shulenski