View Single Post
Old May 13, 2018, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Default The business in a pocket.

Or suitcase, if you need one.

A few years ago, you remember I was on the road with extended stays in Asheville, N.C., West Palm Beach, FL, Carlsbad, N.M. and San Diego, CA. After Bud Riggs taught me to clean headlights, I literally had a mobile business I could take anywhere and begin to make money the day I landed in an area.

In San Diego, I used little cards stuck in windows of parked cars offering to clean their headlights. It was like having a built in ATM cash machine, a couple of hours in the morning paid for all my fun stuff the rest of the day.

I haven't been anchored to a location for years, even my little Saturday Morning Workshops are mobile, can teach them anywhere and more than likely get people through FREE models, like Craigslist.

But, the "suitcase" business concept goes back to (one of the guys) Joe Cossman, who did NOT invent the ant farm, that was Uncle Milton Levine, but Joe was more than an able marketer.

Joe Cossman actually had an early infomercial that sold the SUITCASE business, some of you still have that little silver suitcase he sent, full of goodies on how to set up a mail order business.

Fast forward, to a decade ago, and to TODAY. The NOW versions of small laptop take anywhere, make money anywhere, any time and any place you want.

I've written about Natalie Sisson, and Alexia Vernon along with Marcia Yudkin as women to watch. Natalie traveled the world with her suitcase business.

Go sign up for this: https://theparadisepack.com/

I am, of course, NOT related or an affiliate, proving once again how dumb I reallly am...helping others for nothing in return...

sigh,

But you will get a gift, a pdf file, a CASE STUDY of 10 people who are operating various businesses from a laptop (even better than a suitcase). They cover the gamut, look over the list of people at the bottom of the page and you'll see men and women around the globe who have embraced the

so-called (long ago) Internet Marketer's lifestyle.

If you don't like to be tethered to a location, maybe one of these models will suit you best.

No rules. Just the ones you make for yourself.

GordonJ