View Single Post
Old July 26, 2017, 09:21 PM
BenjaminS

Default Re: What do you want....from us?

I've been a long time lurker and inconsistent poster. Your archives at the forum are so plentiful and complete that I think most questions that get asked were answered somewhere in there. Sometimes when I get bored I'll just pick a random page and read all the threads. There are some classic like "if you were dropped into a town you'd never been to before, what's the quickest way you could make $500" etc that might be cool to see if anyone has any new ideas.

Recently I had an "aha" moment. I've changed my focus from making money to providing value and helping people like myself. I chose something I'm actually passionate about and I'm thinking long term instead of trying to replace a full time jobs income in the next 2 weeks with some new random idea that I would only stick with for a month.

If I had to pick one topic I'd like to see gone into more depth, it would be the advetorial direct mail advertising or any type of direct mail programs that can be run month after month with the same companies.

To be completely honest tho, your low-cost personal one-on-one guidance and all the information available leave little to be desired. I think personally it was just up to me to quit being hard headed, focus and decide what the Heck I wanted to do. All the resources are already right here waiting.