View Single Post
Old March 12, 2002, 10:14 AM
Rick Smith

Default Re: Why St. Patrick's Day is a special day for me...and why we are having a Sale.

Gordon wrote -

> You can DO a lot of positive activity in
> only 10 days.

> Recently I rec'd an email from a lady who
> put up 2 web sites in 10 days, and I think
> that is marvelous. Don't you?

Back when Gordon and I were preparing the whole "10 Days" concept, I was skeptical myself that anything much could be accomplished in 10 days. But good, focused activity of one or two hours per day for 10 days can accomplish more than you can imagine if you haven't tried it. And if you think there's no way you can do anything in 10 days, and neither can anyone else, I have to respectfully disagree. There are all *kinds* of things you can do and/or learn to do in 10 days or less. (One of them is sell your house but more on that in another post.) If you don't believe me, hop over to Amazon.com and enter "10 Days" as a search parameter. You'll be amazed at how many titles come up. You'll even notice William Edwards book in that list. (I wouldn't try to order it from Amazon right now though. Seems they have a *huge* backorder from their supplier. I had to go straight to the publisher to get my latest order.)

So what does that mean? Well, it's a little mini-lesson in marketing. It says there are enough people interested in doing things in 10 days that *many* authors and publishers committed the resources necessary to putting out books on various topics that could be completed in 10 days or less. (Not the book - the subject matter. *g*)

So what are you waiting for? Find out what you can do in 10 days or less.

Rick Smith, "The Net Guerrilla"

Who Else Wants to Claim Their Pot of Gold in 10 Days or Less?