View Single Post
Old January 23, 2011, 11:23 AM
Administrator

Default Lottery hotsheets are an off line project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedealmaker View Post
I signed up for a subscription to seedzine and noticed that it had a link to something called lotteryhotsheets.com

However, nothing ever comes up.

Is the site still up or is it a no-go?

Thanks.
Thanks for asking.

I'll have Dien remove that link from the seedzine. I did bring the lottery hotsheets online for some testing, but, I soon realized it had to remain an off line project.

As a matter of coincidence, I talked to a woman the other day in line for lottery tickets and she had a little booklet of wheels and lottery how to...the booklet was from one of the more well known lottery system sellers. It was the first HOTSHEET I've seen in FL...and through our conversation, I realized a SPANISH Hotsheet would do well in this neck of the woods.

I've had one of my lottery hotsheets continuously published for over 15 years now, and it has never been, nor will it ever be...a digital product.

I've been out of Ohio for awhile now, but I did see a few in North Carolina when I visited there this past fall.

Lottery is one of those evergreen niches which isn't going away any time soon. There are scores of lottery type sites, I think Ken Silver has been publishing an online lottery deal for the past decade.

You might want to google Ken Silver and see ONE of the people cashing on on the lottery without having to buy a ticket.

Gordon Alexander "Lucky Al" in the Lottery Hotsheet world.