View Single Post
Old August 30, 2017, 09:13 AM
Administrator

Default NAME brand PLR might be different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplayer View Post
Hi Guys.
I subscribe to the newsletter of Tony Shepeard the well known
"hippy marketer" he had some advice if you want an easy way to
create a product to sell.

REBRANDING
From Tony Shepeard
Some years back I paid $97 to buy white label rights to a report called 'How to legally make money out of thin air' from Eric Louviere.
(You might even have it yourself - a lot of people bought this from him)
I read through it and realised that this was very personal to Eric and very much written from his own point of view and personal experience.
It was great content but initially I thought I couldn't use it because I wouldn't be able to publish it as my own work.
I thought for a bit and then BOOM!
The solution hit me...and it was SO simple.
(I've been doing this ever since with many white label products I buy)
So I simply 'introduced it' both on the sales page and by inserting an introduction chapter in the ebook itself.
I simply told people I didn't write it, although it's great and I wished I had.
(On later white label I also started putting my own thoughts and comments in the text in a different font and that worked well too!)
I made almost $3,000 in sales from it.
I was happy with that (I paid $97 remember) and I was working on something else at the time so didn't market it much.
You don't have to pretend to write the white label or PLR content you buy.
Be honest, introduce it, if rights allow, put your photo and name on it and co-brand it or just plain old introduce it.
If it's good content then say so, and offer it in whatever way you want.
Of course there's nothing wrong with rewriting it, adding your own thoughts and then putting your name on as author
GET CREATIVE
BE HONEST
You follow those two rules and you'll make money from good white label content.
And mine (I say modestly) is some of the BEST.

This could easily work with generic PLR, but it has been my experience, when working with Names, it gets more complex...and here is a very specific example. Jimmy Brown, great guy, great products, have recommended him for years...but my OPINION, terrible PLR. Won't ever use his plr again. Why? He wants you to remove him from the work, but it is nigh impossible to do so.

And he is typical of any NAME, or Guru, they want their names removed...for a lot of reasons. But, the premise is good for general stuff, or generic PLR, which most of it is.

The problem is, most PLR from plr millls is, it isn't very good. General and generic. But if you add some of yourself to it, and make it sizzle a bit more, then you do indeed, have a pretty easy way to bring a product to market which stands a better chance of being bought.

Gordon