View Single Post
Old September 26, 2019, 11:47 PM
Rick

Default Re: Thanks Rick, I like the 75k high ticket item for 5 days of consulting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
EOSŪ, the Entrepreneurial Operating SystemŪ is a comprehensive business system, integrating a holistic business model with a complete set of simple business tools proven business process to align and synchronize all the pieces of your business to produce the results you want.

It is based on the book, TRACTION, by Gino Wickman. From that book, the guy has built an International empire of consultants, called IMPLEMENTERS, who get between 3k and 10k per day for their services. A "regular" package to a small business avgs. around 75k per year for the 5 or maybe 7 days.

It costs roughly 40+k to become a Certified Implementer. I think you should do a reality TV show "DI Rick" always a possibility, let some Network pay you the big money and expenses of travel to go to a city and do your thang.

Hey, if interested, I'll give you the url to a site where you can submit the idea. Why not?

Gordon

Never heard of EOS before. Gosh! I'm still learning new things from Sowpub!

Yeah. Go ahead and hit me with that URL. Plus, at some point soon I wanna discuss further some of the other ideas we talked about.

Rick