View Single Post
Old December 21, 2017, 12:03 PM
Administrator

Default The selling of the SQ1.

About a month ago, a new member contacted me, confused about the SQ1. He read a lot about it in our archives, vistited it
www.sowpub.com/sq1

But didn't get it. I asked if he had DONE IT. As I had instructed, did he write it out by hand and make his own. NO, he hadn't. So, I told him to do that, post it for me to see, and then we'd talk.

About a week later, he contacts me, all excited, he had written it out and had several light bulb moments, and now had a ton of questions. Which I taught him to ask the SQ1, and tell me the answers it gave to him. Another few days and then he had to talk to me. So, like 1001 other people, I gave him my phone number and we talked.

I now have the first official SQ1 AFFILIATE, in the world, he being granted exclusive rights to teach it in his country. It will take us about 6 months to get all the workbook materials ready. He is, I believe to be the only person who actually wrote them out, asked questions, and rather than just reading, he GOT IT. I'm excited for him.

More on this later. Maybe today, I'll ask if anyone else is interested in teaching it. But I have to go out now, much last minute Christmas shopping to do and I want to get it done before the weekend.

Gordon