View Single Post
Old October 11, 2008, 09:32 AM
SteveSki

Default Re: Hey Glenn - Try these Sweet Raw Treats - Guaranteed Bug Free!

Hi Glen,

It seems like you may have a good product similar to what David Wolf and other Raw Food experts have been recommending for years

I’m not 100% raw. I do eat a little lean organic meat and fish and I do like my meat cooked. But the more raw I eat the better I feel and the more energy I have!

I’ve been keeping a food diary to record how the food I choose to eat makes me feel. The more cooked food I eat the more sluggish I feel. Eating more raw makes me feel great!

I had my first McDonalds cheeseburger when I was 7 or 8 years old. For the next 40 years I was brainwashed by the media to follow the herd and be a good consumer of mass produced junk.

Eat junk and sooner or later there will be a price to pay.

When I moved to OZ I gave up watching television and listening to talk radio and I seldom buy or read the daily newspaper anymore. Now I get to brainwash myself with good books and DVD’s that my wife and I choose to consume rather than be forced fed by what the media wants us to buy into.

Now to answer your question of what’s my favourite Green Smoothie Recipe… I like them all because I use whatever greens are in season or available to me that day and sweeten it to my personal taste with as much or as little fruits and berries as needed. Maybe toss in some Green Tea and a shot of Kakadu Juice to really beef up the antioxidants. Bugs are not a problem as I always wash and rinse my greens and veggies before preparing them to eat.

I’ve decided to promote a healthy lifestyle first and point people to optional products and services second. You are leading with healthy chocolate first and promoting a healthy lifestyle second. I think both approaches work. Keep up the good work and continue to educate people in healthier living and better marketing by offering them a chance to try your healthy chocolate before they buy it! I have no doubt that people will be able to make money promoting it if they follow the instructions in your new book. BTW… I found a small typo in your ebay auction you may want to fix. The east coast of Australia is 14 hours ahead of USA EST . . . not the other way around.

My wife and I make our own raw chocolate treats that are super high in antioxidants and we know for sure that there is no added sugar or bugs hidden in them.

Everyone who taste these absolutely loves them!

We give away the recipe for these and many other raw food recipes to members of our Free Raw Food Recipe Club.

Here’s the recipe to make them yourself:

Heavenly “Raw Cacao” Bliss Balls:

1 cup of nuts (Almonds work best for this recipe)
1/2 cup of Iranian dates minus the pits.
1 Level tablespoon of Raw Cacao Powder
2 - 3 tablespoons water
Grated Coconut to roll bliss balls in

If you have a good powerful food processor put in all of the ingredients except
the water and process together. Then add the water last, process again.

If you have a cheap less powerful food processor then start by placing
nuts into it until they turn to crumbs. Then process the dates in one at a time.

Next add in the raw carob powder and process again.

Next add the water and process again then roll the mixture into
1 inch balls and roll them in Coconut. Keep in your fridge until ready to serve.

You won't believe how good raw food can be until you taste these treats!

Cheers,
Steve Shulenski

Last edited by SteveSki : October 11, 2008 at 09:38 AM.