View Single Post
Old August 25, 2007, 10:40 AM
Jason Hatchett

Default Local Feedback site for Local Businesses?

Has anyone thought about putting together a local site for local businesses (Just like eBay has) where people can post comments and leave feedback about their experience with the local businesses they buy from, both good & bad?

I know auto dealers are notorious for taking advantage of people and I hear about some of the slick things they do because I know a lot of salesman. They tell me how they screwed someone or really got the best of them. It really makes me mad but since I provide services to them it’s hard to do anything about it. But if there was a site where people could read about the experiences others have had with a particular business, it would seem to provide some sort of accountability.

I know the BBB does this sort of thing but it cost’s the businesses a nice chunk of money. This would be provided by the people.

Just an idea that’s been weighing on my heart for some time now. Enough people leaving bad feedback for a business would seem to affect their sales and maybe they would change their business practice.

Thank You,
Jason Hatchett