View Single Post
Old November 20, 2018, 10:13 AM
Administrator

Default Re: The ghost of Mary Campbell's cave. Part two.

You have incredible power you can tap into. Your mind is an incredible tool. When used in synch with your body, you can produce incredible results.

Results of achievement.
Results of effort.
Results of understanding and control.

YOU may not believe in ghosts. But do you believe in YOU?

Are you living the best life that you can IMAGINE? Yes? My friend, please become a SQUARE ONE WORKSHOPS teacher, the world needs people like you to make it a better place.

If you are NOT living the best life you can IMAGINE? Why not? What is missing?

Have you locked up your childhood dreams in some mental cedar chest in the attic of your mind? If so, we have the key.

Have you given up on your hopes and let the embers of desire grow cold? We can re-ignite that spark and light your fires.
But you have to know what you want. It can NOT be vague. It must be specific. There are REASONS for this, both in the world of Physics that Dien is schooled in, and in the realm of the psychic (the mind) which I have spent my lifetime studying.

You have the scientist and the dreamer, the skeptic and the optimist, the down to earth and up to the moon guy here at SOWPUB. But we agree on this.

Your life is your responsibility.

If you want more out of your life, only YOU can do anything about it.

I can’t.

Dien Can’t.

Even the kind benevolent spirit of Mary Campbell can’t be of service.

If you don’t know what you want.

Which is the first order of business here. And one I will be FOCUSED on during the launch of SOWPUB.

I’m going to tell YOU how to get what you want, even HOW to figure out what that is.

The answer won’t come from me. It is the seed of your individuality seeking expression.

We’re just the farmers that are going to help YOU to get it to grow.

Thanks for your time and attention.

As for the audio program, MIDNIGHT AT MARY CAMPBELL’S CAVE…ask me in a month or two, maybe I’ll change my mind and let you listen to it. Maybe. Maybe not.

Gordon (the friendly ghost hunter) Alexander